Log In for Renewal/Info/Tools
Welcome to the WKCC and Oregon Paddling!
The Willamette Kayak and Canoe Club has a membership of nearly 300, and is based in the Willamette Valley of Western Oregon. The club's goals are to:
- Organize paddling trips on all types of water, all over Oregon and other Western states, for its members.
- Help members acquire the confidence and skills needed for kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote the enjoyment, challenges, thrills, and camaraderie of kayaking and canoeing.
- Promote and practice water safety.
- Help conserve, preserve and protect the free-flowing rivers of Oregon.
Please use the buttons on the site menu to learn about member benefits, upcoming trips & events, and Safety Weekend. Then click the Join the WKCC member to become a member. See you on the water!
Where Are Our Members From?