Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
CLUB TRIP TEMPLATE
*** REPLACE THIS SECTION WITH YOUR TRIP DESCRIPTION. BE SURE TO INCLUDE:
1) water body name/location
2) class rating
3) number of miles
4) Soggy Sneakers edition and trip number if it exists
5) required equipment/skills (e.g., drysuit, helmet (required for all class 2 and above), experience with cold water class 3, etc.)
Please do not include the meetup info. Send that to the registrants via email the day before the trip.
*** END OF TRIP DESCRIPTION - DO NOT ALTER THE TEXT BELOW ***
For all WKCC club trips:
1) The club's insurance policy requires all trip participants to sign the liability waiver. If you are bringing guests on the trip please be sure they register online to sign the waiver.
2) Parents/legal guardians of participants under the age of 18 must also sign the liability waiver. If you are under 18 please be sure your parent or legal guardian completes their portion of the registration form.
3) PFD with whistle is required per club safety guidelines and Oregon State law.
Please click the Register Now button to register for this event and sign the liability waiver.
Wednesday, January 1, 2025, 10:00 AM until 5:00 PM
Registration cancellations will be accepted