Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Canceled - Packsaddle -- CANCELED
This trip has been canceled. A minimum of 3 people is required for a club trip.
Update: Based on the current forecast, I'm expecting around 3500cfs so we will be doing the Packsaddle run.
This trip will depend on flows which are forecast to change rapidly next week. If Packsaddle is below about 4,000 cfs we'll probably do Packsaddle to Fisherman's Bend otherwise it will be Mill City to Mehama. Paddlers should have dry-suits and class 3 experience either way. Feel free to email me if you have any questions!
- Brian Miller
Thursday, November 10, 2022, 1:00 PM until 5:30 PM
Registration is not Required